Small Business Funding is seeking Full-Time In-House Senior Funding Specialists for business financing careers in our Philadelphia Headquarters. We are looking for talented sales professionals and finance brokers who thrive on closing new business as well as maintaining and servicing existing client relationships.
Why Small Business Funding?
- We work with over 40+ banks and private capital lenders
- A Be-Your-Own Boss atmosphere
- Draw Against Commissions (6 Figures 1st year expected)
- UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL!
- We provide you with fresh new warm leads daily
Small Business Funding is a sophisticated alternative business finance solutions provider, redefining lending and financing by consistently providing outstanding customer experiences and innovative, world-class services. The affiliate business financing careers that you can take advantage of with Small Business Funding can be extremely lucrative. We provide unlimited support and can also provide a unique web presence if needed. Business financing careers are a two way street. You can only be as good as you can be with the proper tools and Small Business Funding provides all the tools necessary for a successful relationship. We have proprietary online marketing engines that enable us to originate our own leads. The majority of our leads are unique to this alternative lending space. Small business owners who have attempted to secure traditional business loans but have been declined turn to alternative funders like us to help them secure that capital they need.
- Minimum 2-5 year of business to business sales in the business finance industry
- Must possess a strong selling personality including interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Proven relationship-building sales experience
- Strong negotiating abilities and skilled at pricing profitably
- Proven experience in a market where service and relationship resonates rather than lowest rate
- Proven successful experience with cold calls (this is limited) as well as following up warm leads
- Proficiency and accuracy in MS Office Suite and CRM programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, engaging, sales-motivated personality
Duties and Responsibilities For Business Financing Careers:
- New business and relationship management sales activity
- Prospect and close B2B programs on a national level
- Increase company revenue by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Telephone sales activity
- Maintain sales activity, new business pipeline, and profitability
- Conduct all interaction, communication, negotiation and/or correspondence with business applicants
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Software
- CRM software understanding
- Maintain high level of internal and external professional communication
Apply For a Position Today
[contact-form-7 id=”146″ title=”Contact form 1″]